Affinity Health Center operates with a staff of 45 full-time and 5 part-time employees. Our team of providers includes an Internal Medicine/Infectious Disease Physician, two Family Nurse Practitioners, an Adult Gerontology Nurse Practitioner, a Certified Nurse Midwife/Women's Health Nurse Practitioner, two contracted Dentists, Mental Health Counselor, one contracted Registered Dietician and two volunteer Pediatricians. We also have clinical support staff, case managers and community health educators to provide comprehensive health services for you and your family. Affinity Health Center is a United Way funded agency.
Receptionist – Patient Access
Affinity Health Center seeks a full time Receptionist to maintain patient access to primary healthcare services.
- Plan and schedule appointments and events
- Intake processing
- Greet and assist onsite guests
- Answer inbound phone calls
- Develop and implement organized administrative systems
- Collaborate with patient care teams for coordination of services
- Perform all other office tasks
- Possible travel to other health center locations
- Must be customer service oriented, with a focus on the patient experience.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish - strongly preferred.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Previous experience in office administration and other related fields
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be flexible as to schedule - may work irregular or extended hours
- Must have reliable transportation
Please submit resume with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by Thursday, August 31, 2017.
Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse - Full Time
Affinity Health Center seeks a full-time Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse for a fast paced community health center.
The Registered Nurse is accountable for managing the delivery of safe, effective and efficient nursing services and patient care throughout the clinic.
Provides direct nursing services to include triage, nursing assessments, nursing diagnosis, nursing visits, nursing procedures, administration of medications, patient education and counseling, assisting Providers, and documents electronic medical records with the goal of providing optimum care to patients in a professional, effective, and cost efficient manner. Performs other related duties as assigned.
Assures quality of care by developing and interpreting standards of care; measuring health outcomes against standards; making or recommending adjustments.
Using the principles of the Patient Centered Medical Home, promotes patient's independence by establishing patient care goals; teaching and counseling patient, friends, and family and reinforcing their understanding of disease, medications, and self-care skills.
If you are looking to be an agent of care innovation, JOIN US!
Candidates MUST have the following:
- 2+ years of experience providing services within a clinical, hospital, or physician office setting.
- Family practice experience preferred, with Primary Care and HIV knowledge.
- Adult and Pediatric experience required.
- Experience with Vaccines for Children (VFC) preferred.
- Must meet licensure requirements for SC.
- Strong leadership skills required, including a demonstrated ability to lead and work effectively with a team.
- Must have the ability to work efficiently and effectively with minimal supervision.
- Must demonstrate care, compassion, professionalism and reliability.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Must display abilities in multitasking, organization and flexibility.
- Proficiency with Electronic Medical Record.
40 hours per week, including some evenings.
May require travel among organization site locations.
Full benefits provided - medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 403(b) and life insurance options.
Please submit cover letter and resume to Devonda Gomez at email@example.com
Certified Medical Assistant - Full Time
Affinity Health Center seeks a full time Certified Medical Assistant.
Responsibilities include: assisting Providers with patient visits to clinic, including patient check-in, recording vital signs, assisting with pap smears, giving injections and collaborating with RN; assisting with medical phone calls; documenting all quality measures related to position; performing phlebotomy/venipuncture procedures and preparing laboratory samples/forms for transport. Will also retrieve, update and file medical records and scan records into EHS. Manages and works reports in a timely manner. Attends team meetings and other meetings as indicated.
- Must demonstrate care and compassion and be professional and reliable.
- Must have strong communication skills.
- Medical Assistant certification required.
- 2+ years of experience providing services within a clinical, hospital, or physician office setting strongly desired.
- May require travel among organization site locations.
- Day and evening hours.
- Phlebotomy experience preferred.
- Bilingual preferred.
Qualified candidates must send a resume and cover letter to Devonda Gomez at firstname.lastname@example.org
Family Practice Physician
Affinity Health Center seeks full-time Family Practice Physician for a fast paced community health center to provide primary care for patients throughout the lifecycle. 40 hours a week with schedule flexibility within hours of operation. Shared call, no inpatient work, cooperative team approach. Competitive salary & benefits, paid time off, holidays, CME, student loan repayment, relocation and production incentives. Send resume with cover letter to 500 Lakeshore Parkway Rock Hill, SC 29730.
The privacy, confidence, and trust of individuals who visit Affinity Health Center’s web site are important to us. No personal information is collected at this site unless provided voluntarily by an individual while participating in an activity that asks for the information. If you choose to provide us with personal information, as in an e-mail message, Affinity Health Center will use this information to respond to your request. There are times when your e-mail is forwarded within Affinity Health Center to employees who are better able to assist you. Please do not put confidential information in your e-mail communications to Affinity Health Center. Affinity Health Center will not disclose personal information collected from users to private third parties unless the law requires such disclosure.