Affinity Health Center operates with a staff of 42 full-time and 4 part-time employees. Our team of providers includes an Internal Medicine/Infectious Disease Physician, a Family Nurse Practitioner, an Adult Gerontology Nurse Practitioner, a Women's Health Nurse Practitioner, two contracted Dentists, Mental Health Counselor and one contracted Registered Dietician. We also have clinical support staff, case managers and community health educators to provide comprehensive health services for you and your family. Affinity Health Center is a United Way funded agency.
Medical Case Manager
Do you have a passion for making a difference in the lives of others? Affinity Health Center seeks a full time Medical Case Manager. Affinity Health Center is a fast-paced and growing not-for-profit organization with a 15 year history of providing high quality care. As a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC), our mission is to serve the healthcare needs of our community by providing access to high-quality, comprehensive care with compassion, dignity and respect. We are a team specializing in compassionate, quality healthcare.
Medical case management duties include a comprehensive assessment of client needs/goals, with service plan development and ongoing monitoring and evaluation of the service plan’s effectiveness. Duties also include client advocacy and coordination of referrals to internal/external service providers to assist clients in addressing identified needs.
There will be flexibility with hours, and travel for home visits and/or meetings. Some evenings may be required. Full benefits provided - medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 403(b) and life insurance options.
- Required - Bachelor’s degree in Human Services field; BSW preferred.
- Experience with HIV client caseload preferred.
- Bilingual preferred.
Qualified candidates with relevant education, experience, leadership skills and passion should send a cover letter and resume to Luevinia Massey, email@example.com.
Nurse Practitioner or Physician’s Assistant
Affinity Health Center (AHC) is seeking a Family Nurse Practitioner Or Physician's Assistant to become a part of our team! As a midlevel provider, you will focus on providing high quality patient care as part of a healthcare team.
General Summary: The FNP or PA will be responsible for triage between patients, other primary care providers, Infectious Disease Physician and Pediatricians. Similarly, as a Midlevel Provider, this position will be responsible for providing primary care services to adults and pediatrics. Under appropriate supervision, the Midlevel Provider plays a key role in extending the physician’s services. The Midlevel Provider will be responsible for compliance with government regulations related to the provision of healthcare. The Midlevel Provider participates in the Continuous Quality Improvement activities of the organization and the Performance Management System.
- Diagnose and treat acute, episodic or chronic illnesses
- Orders, performs and interprets diagnostic studies
- Prescribe all necessary medications and treatments for adults and pediatrics
- Perform comprehensive physical examinations of patients and obtain medical histories
- Develop and implement patient management policies and promotes positive health behaviors through education and counseling
- Communicate with collaborating physician or specialist regarding patient care as necessary
- As a care team leader, moves the mission, vision and values of the agency forward
- Current licensure required
- Specialized independent medical and nursing judgment and skills based on knowledge and application of the principles of biophysical and social sciences
- Current knowledge on primary care, pediatrics and disease management for HIV
- Strong assessment skills, ability to develop treatment plans and ability to communicate plan with patient
- Ability to complete work efficiently, effectively, and independently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities
Competitive salary. Full benefits provided – Medical, Dental, Vision insurrance, as well as 403(b) and life insurance options. Qualified candidates with relevant education, experience, leadership skills and passion should send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Family Practice Physician
Affinity Health Center seeks full-time Family Practice Physician for a fast paced community health center to provide primary care for patients throughout the lifecycle. 40 hours a week with schedule flexibility within hours of operation. Shared call, no inpatient work, cooperative team approach. Competitive salary & benefits, paid time off, holidays, CME, student loan repayment, relocation and production incentives. Send resume with cover letter to 500 Lakeshore Parkway Rock Hill, SC 29730.
The privacy, confidence, and trust of individuals who visit Affinity Health Center’s web site are important to us. No personal information is collected at this site unless provided voluntarily by an individual while participating in an activity that asks for the information. If you choose to provide us with personal information, as in an e-mail message, Affinity Health Center will use this information to respond to your request. There are times when your e-mail is forwarded within Affinity Health Center to employees who are better able to assist you. Please do not put confidential information in your e-mail communications to Affinity Health Center. Affinity Health Center will not disclose personal information collected from users to private third parties unless the law requires such disclosure.